Monday, December 31, 2012

Leeteuk At 2012 SBS Entertainment Awards

Posted by storyaboutagirl at 1:05 AM

First of all congratulation to Leeteuk and Boom (Star King) for winning Best Entertainer Awards at SBS Entertainment Awards.

Sob²... Sob²... i'm crying while watching SBS Entertainment Awards when Leeteuk suddenly made an appearance wearing his navy uniform. Did you know how much i miss you oppa? Did you you how ELF's really miss you? Nah~ but i'm so happy to see you on the stage today.

But you look so serious today. I miss you smile with cute dimples you know. Ahh... i forgot you on duty now. Ahh... i'm crying again. What happen to me? I can't imagine what if Siwon, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae will left us to join army. Oh no !!


Oh leader i miss you so much !! I can't stop my tears from fall because of Siwon tweets. OMG !! Siwon !!

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INVITE LEETEUK TODAY !! What make me sad more is Leeteuk speech !!

Leeteuk's thank you speech: I would like to sincerely thank the Super Junior members who are feeling the empty space that I left behind. T_T 

Dear Leeteuk, please end your military service healthily and come back !! We already miss you !! And hwaiting for the musical you will perform soon ~ Please do your best and take care !!

Shared by: storyaboutagirl-chocolate
.: Please take out with FULL CREDIT. Thanks :.

~♥ 

0 comments:

♥ 환영합니다 ♥

 

our lady peace! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting