Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5: Your Favorite K-Pop Song From Your Favorite Guy Group

Posted by storyaboutagirl at 9:06 PM
2PM - I'll Be Back



Super Junior - No Other



Super Junior - Angel



Super Junior - Destiny



ala... only this song no MV. ouh ruginye. pape pon this is one of my fav song even dlm mandarin. erh korg tau tak betapa aku mengharapkan Super Junior ni tok record lagu ni dlm Korean Version + MV skali. Actually this song is good ballad. ^^

Beast - Shock




Beast - Beautiful



Beast - Take Care Of My Girlfriend (Say No)



Beast - Fiction



U-Kiss - 0330



Big Bang - Haru Haru



2AM - Even If I Die I Can't Let You Go



2Am - Did I Wrong



2AM - The Best Love



SS501 - Love Like This



SS501 - Forever



Ok. cukup la byk ni. Ikutkan ade lagi yg perlu bubuh tapi nanti kebosanan lak korg. Ngehngehngeh... pape pon setakat ni lagu² korea yg aku dengar sangat daebak~ Actually tak rugi pon klu beli album dorg. hehehe... ^_^

0 comments:

♥ 환영합니다 ♥

 

our lady peace! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting